Monday, June 16, 2014

[Etsy Notes]The Unconventional Way to Explore Life

Guys, I've opened an art shop on Etsy two weeks ago. I loved painted and drawing since I was in the kindergarten. I still remember that I could always get a good grade easily on every piece of my artwork in my art class in elementary school and high school. However, I was not brave enough to continue my love to art in college, so I ended up studying Accounting. Three years ago, I realized that painting is part of my path where I should be for the rest of my life so I took drawing and painting classes both on campus and in the private studio outside the campus. One day, one of my friend asked me if I could draw something on the card that she was going to give it to someone as a greeting card. That was the time when I started to spread my love of art to the family and friends. After that, I taught myself the Adobe Suites, photography, website coding...almost everything that can inspire me with the creativity and art. Going to school is not the only way to study what you love to study.

I'm just a normal girl who loves art and needs to have her own art business. I don't have a professional art background like other BFA or MFA but I do have the passion and commitment to create a world where you shall all see the beauty of it.


So in the following couple of weeks, I'll update my progress each day.

Here are the simple watercolor cards I've painted since day 1:











No comments:

Post a Comment